1. The first set of question is about history of computers.
2. Fill in your answers by clicking at the link on the link at the end.
3. Don’t forget to write your email ids, to get the answers.
Question 1. Who is she? ( worked for charles babbage)
lady Ada lovelace- the first computer programmer.
2.Identify this person. (hint: internet)
ans- Sir tim berner lee – inventor of http (basically internet)
3. Identify this open source revolutionary.
ans- linus torvalds (creator of linux)
4. Identify this person. (hint : sun )
ans- james gosling – creator of java
Question 5. (programming)
Write a c++ program without using the keyword “void main”, “int main” i.e there should be no main() function. and the program should run.
Ans- This question requires a deep understanding of c++ and since the participation was not enough the question is still on.
mahendra copyright 2010